Complaint Review: A.M.G & Associates

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Wayne — Yucaipa California
A.M.G & Associates
8105 Irvine Center Dr. Suite 900 Irvin, California USA

A.M.G & Associates Lauren A.M.G & Associates took my vehicle 3 months ago and practically fell of the earth after they received the vehicle. They made 1 payment 3 weeks late and never made another. The person that was requiting for A.M.G is name Lauren and has a 949-629-8881 phone number. Do not do business with this company. I just filled embezzlement charges against them. The person that has my car paid them $4000, 00 dollars and has been making the monthly payment to them but they just pocket the money. At the time he is refusing to return my vehicle. Irvin California

*General Comment: Your not alone

A.M.G & Associates took my vehicle 3 months ago and practically fell of the earth after they received it. They made 1 payment 3 weeks late and never made another. I am trying to find a way to retrieve the car now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMG-Associates/Irvin-California-92618/AMG-Associates-Lauren-AMG-Associates-took-my-vehicle-3-months-ago-and-practically-1082941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.M.G & Associates

#1 General Comment

Your not alone

AUTHOR: Ole Olson - ()

My name is ole , I am in california not to far from you. Maybe we could work together to get these guys.  if you would want to reply with IN ripoff report and we can try to get these people. I am for reall!!! Good luck and god speed!