Complaint Review: AMG & Associates

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Serena K — Sherman Texas
AMG & Associates
8105 Irvine Center Drive Suite 900, Irvine, Ca 926 Irvine, Texas USA

AMG & Associates Asset Management GlobalStellar Wealth ManagementAutobahn Wealth & Associates Auto Subleasing Scam Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: Victim

*Author of original report: Scam - old company new name

*Author of original report: Update

We were contacted by this company and guaranteed they would sublease our 2013 Mercedes Benz, make all the payments, provide insurance, have the car removed from our debt to income ratio.  None of these promises have been fulfilled and we are now in debt for a $50k car and can't get in touch with anyone from the company.  Their documents are not legal, subleasing while leaving the car in your name is not legal, this is a scam.  They do not have a business license and change their name and websites as soon as they get a few cars under each company  name.  Their website is already inactive and noone answers our phone calls.  Please do not do business with this company.  If anyone has already please contact me and the Irvine Police Department.  The state of California needs to get control over this scam.  It is growing and covering most of the larger cities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMG-Associates/Irvine-Texas-92618/AMG-Associates-Asset-Management-GlobalStellar-Wealth-ManagementAutobahn-Wealth-Associ-1065380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMG & Associates

Victim

AUTHOR: - ()

I am also a victim of this scam, I like an idiot gave a.m.g.& Associates my truck. you are not alone in this I to have called law enforcment and unfortunalty they have nothing to help with.  alll that can be done is file a civil suite and go from there.  you probably already know this... anyway good luck and god speed.

Scam - old company new name

AUTHOR: Sam - ()

The company contacted me and said that if I didn't remove this report they would reverse payments on our account~ I did research and found out I can't remove the report so I just filed the rebutal and that seemed to work.  However, now they are completely unresponsive and have not made the July 13th payment.  It is like constantly babysitting them to get them to make a payment of provide documentation.  This is a hugh ripoff company that is making an outrageous profit off our cars.  I have contacted every single legal agency California and they just do not care.  They have far more important things to tend to than car theft.  AMG & Associates is now www.wealthmanagement411.com if you are contacted by them please be aware of this scam and do not ship them your car !!!

Update

AUTHOR: Serena K - ()

We were contacted by this company today and they have made the June 13 payment.  We were told that their website is under construction.  They are responding to our emails from a new email address they shared with us.  They have agreed to bring the account current ~ per our phone conversation today.  Everything is looking okay :)