Complaint Review: AMICLUBWEAR

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Graciex214 — Northport New York U.S.A.
AMICLUBWEAR
14273 Don Julian Rd City of Industry, California United States of America

AMICLUBWEAR ACE MEDIA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LLC SCAM ARTISTS, City of Industry, California

SCAMERS Upon my daughter's request i ordered a pair of boots as a xmas gift and paid for it thru PayPal. My daughter liked the boots but the zipper was broken so I contacted both PayPal and Amiclubwear via email. I stated that I was returning the boots as they were damaged and would like a refund.

I received an email back from Amiclubwear with very detailed instructions as to what was required to receive a refund.  I followed those instructions.  According to the their email I would get a refund. Amiclubwear also stated that they would send me and email when they received the package.

No email from Amiclubwear. A few days later an email from PayPal stating that my refund was turned down from Amiclubwear.

I contacted Amiclubwear by phone.  They said that since the boots were not return in the original s****.>
DONT ORDER FROM THEM.  THEY SELL DAMAGED GOODS AND WILL NOT REFUND. AND A MESSAGE TO PAYPAL - GET RID OF THEM AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMICLUBWEAR/City-of-Industry-California-91746/AMICLUBWEAR-ACE-MEDIA-INTERNATIONAL-GROUP-LLC-SCAM-ARTISTS-City-of-Industry-Californi-827215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMICLUBWEAR