residential

• Submitted: Sun, February 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:ada Minnesota
AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEOTICALS, LLC
20100 S VERMONT AVE TORRANCE, California U.S.A.

AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEOTICALS, LLC NATURES BEST ACAI BERRY ENDORSED BY OPRAH AND RACHEL RAY TORRANCE California

*Consumer Comment: THE SCAM STARTS WITH THE CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS...

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I ordered because I'm diabetic and the product was endorsed to have lots of blueberry content which is good for diabetics. Free months(4.99 S&H) supply to try,You only had 14 days to cancel next months shipment and charge.

I tried to cancel right away as the product wasn't what I thought and could not take. The original phone number I called was busy all the time couldn't get a website, finally received the product on the 14th day, no phone number or website. have been online looking everywhere, calling and e-mailing everyone i can.

Money was taken from my account on the 15th day. That was 2 days ago.

I finally found the right number talked with a rep. She said their policy was no refunds after the 14th day. I would not take no for an answer, told her I was contacting bank, Mn Attorney General and my own attorney, there was no reason it should have taken 14 days to get to me and then have no information enclosed.

She then went and spoke to someone and came back on the phone and said they would issue a refund and cancel my account, I said fine I would like a confirmation number and how long it would take for refund. I recieved a confirmation number and 7-10 days to recieve refund.

I am still contacting bank, Mn. Attorney General and an Attorney. We will see if the refund comes.

Beth
ada, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMIR-AND-SANCHEZ-NEUTRACEOTICALS-LLC/TORRANCE-California-90502/AMIR-AND-SANCHEZ-NEUTRACEOTICALS-LLC-NATURES-BEST-ACAI-BERRY-ENDORSED-BY-OPRAH-AND-RACHEL-424509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEOTICALS, LLC

THE SCAM STARTS WITH THE CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS...

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Neither Star endorses THIS SCAM. both have disclaimers on their own websites about it.

THE NEXT ITEM OF THE SCAM - IS BELIEVING SOME HOAX ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENTS from the Federal Trade Commission website:

The appearance of ads in media outlets that you recognize - like your local newspaper or radio station - is no guarantee of the legitimacy of the company behind the ad.

THE LAST PART OF THE SCAM - is not having the membership outlined UPFRONT where is it easy to read and understand. LARGE FONTS - READ FIRST--

They are taking advantage of the fact that MOST PEOPLE DO NOT BOTHER TO READ THE INFO PROVIDED

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. We certainly hope that at this point in time everything has been resolved for you. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact the customer service line once again and allow our agents to help you resolve any more issues. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!