Complaint Review: AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEUTICALS, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Bronx New York
AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEUTICALS, LLC
20100 S. VERMONT AVENUE Torrance, California U.S.A.

AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEUTICALS, LLC ordered trial for 4.95 and in additiion was fraudently charged 79.76 on my credit card. They purposely do not give you any other payment option besides a credit card so that they can continue to charge your account. I called this evening to request a refund and was told I needed to speak with a Supervisor. I was placed on hold for more than 20 minutes and they disconnected me. Torrance California

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

BUYERS BEWARE

I ordered a trial of acaiberry for 4.95 which I received and two weeks later I was fraudently [without my consent] charged 79.96 for another shipment i did not authorize. Upon contacting them they refused to authorize a refund. I was told my call would be switched to a Supervisor who clearly never picked up. After being placed on hold for more than twenty minutes they disconnected me. I tried several times to reach them thereafter and no one picked up the phone.

Anonymous
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMIR-AND-SANCHEZ-NEUTRACEUTICALS-LLC/Torrance-California-90502/AMIR-AND-SANCHEZ-NEUTRACEUTICALS-LLC-ordered-trial-for-495-and-in-additiion-was-fraudent-427317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMIR AND SANCHEZ NEUTRACEUTICALS, LLC

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

"Anonymous,"

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! In other words, these charges were not made to your account without your consent, but were part of the terms that you agreed to during signing up for the risk free trial. Since I will assum that you read these terms before you signed up for our product, if you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Remember that these representatives are just employees of a larger company as I am sure you are as well and thus should be treated with respect as that can only help your situation. They should be able to assist you in resolving your situation. Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!