Complaint Review: AMK Limousine Services

7898 Hurontario Street Brampton, Ontario Canada

AMK Limousine Services AMK Limo AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Brampton Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Apologies

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
I booked a stretch limo with AMK limo for a wedding at Chingaucousy Park Wedding Chapel Aug 23, 2014. The bride was to be picked up at her home at 1:45pm. I called AMK Limousine Service on the day of to confirm and was told that all was good. My friend called them once more at 1:40 (5 minutes prior to scheduled arrival to check once more, he told him that it was schedule for next weekend and that no one was coming even though my email confirmations state the dates. It was a blight on an otherwise flawless night and beautiful wedding. It is unthinkable to me that anyone would use a company that will confirm dates and time and then not show. Do not even consider this company as there are surely better options out there. They even fully charged my Visa prior and I'm having to dispute the claim with Visa to get my money back.   Many claims on BBB should have looked them up first F rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMK-Limousine-Services/Brampton-Ontario-L6Y-0C7/AMK-Limousine-Services-AMK-Limo-AVOID-AT-ALL-COSTS-Brampton-Ontario-1172156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMK Limousine Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Apologies

AUTHOR: AMK Limousine - ()

To Whom it may concern:

We at AMK Limousine would like to formally apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused you. It was an extraordinary error on our part for which we take full responsibility.

We are always striving to provide the best service we can to our customers, and look to make a good day into a great day for anyone we do business with. However in this rare instance we cannot make up for the mistake of recording your reservation for the following week of your service date. In truth this is the first time this situation has transpired in over 20 years of operating our limousine business.

Accordingly, we wish to make amends with you and your party. We had no intention of keeping the funds that were charged from your Visa, and we anticipate that you will receive your money back in a few business days.

Once again, we would like to express our sincerest regrets on this matter, and hope that both parties involved can move forward in a friendly manner.

Thank you.