Complaint Review: AMK Limousine Services

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: torontoresident1122 — Toronto Ontario Canada
AMK Limousine Services
Toronto, Ontario United States of America

AMK Limousine Services AMK Limousine Limo was No Show on Wedding Day, I called the company and was told "Driver took another Fare, he won't make it" Toronto, Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: New Management = Better Service

I booked a stretch limo with AMK limo for my wedding at a banquet hall in Vaughn. Me and my bride were to be picked up at 12:30 and taken to our hotel. I called AMK Limousine Service on the day of to confirm and was told that all was good. My friend called them once more at 12:15 (15 minutes prior to scheduled arrival to check once more. He was told that the driver had picked up another fare and that they wouldn't be coming at all! Thankfully my friend, an event planner, thought quickly and ended up booking an airport limo instead (the only option at that time of night). It was a blight on an otherwise flawless night and beautiful wedding for me and my new wife to ride in a town car driven by a sweatpants wearing driver to our hotel. It is unthinkable to me that anyone would use a company that will just dump you for a more convenient or a higher paying fare. Do not even consider this company as there are surely better options out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMK-Limousine-Services/Toronto-Ontario-/AMK-Limousine-Services-AMK-Limousine-Limo-was-No-Show-on-Wedding-Day-I-called-the-company-930969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMK Limousine Services

New Management = Better Service

AUTHOR: AMKRep - ()

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you had with our company several years back. We have made several changes, including that of management. As a kind request, we ask if you could remove this thread as it does not help the business of the new management. As a courtesy, we will provide you a special deal to experience the new and improved service of AMK limousine. Please remove all complaints off of any websites and we will be sure to accomodate you and show you the reality of AMK Limousine. We understand your frustration and want to improve this for you. Let us know your thoughts and plan a special event with your wife with a special deal from AMK Limousine.

AMKRep