Complaint Review: AMK PTH Healthy Living

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By:Mishawaka Indiana
AMK PTH Healthy Living
6836 Engle Rd. P.O.Box 94512 Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

PTH Healthy Living AMK PTH Healthy Living Monthly credit card charges for no purchases Cleveland Ohio

*Consumer Comment: AMK*PTH Healthy Living

I made a product purchase from AMK PTH Healthy Living that appeared on my mom's credit card bill in Jan. 2008. She has been charged every month since for $29.99 (without any purchases being made)! This company is a big rip-off! I want to know how she can go about getting her money back. She and my dad live on a fixed income and they don't spend their money "stupidly". They want this company stopped and reimbursed for all those months of bogus payments. On behalf of my mother, thank you for any assistance you can give us.

Kathy
Mishawaka, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMK-PTH-Healthy-Living/Cleveland-Ohio-44101-4512/PTH-Healthy-Living-AMK-PTH-Healthy-Living-Monthly-credit-card-charges-for-no-purchases-Cle-342879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMK PTH Healthy Living

AMK*PTH Healthy Living

AUTHOR: Barbara Easter - (United States of America)

I had a charge of $29.99 on my bank card. I live on Social Security. I knew I did not make this purchase. When I called the number on my bank statement (long distance call) and told them I did not make this purchase, they told me they would refund my money. I have not got it yet and I will give them another day or two before filling a report.

They would not tell me how they got my number but said it was from a catolog where I had ordered something. They also would not tell me which catolog. Since I make few purchases online, I hope it will be easy for me to find which one and of course I will never use that company again. When I find the company that gave them my bank number I will publish their fraud also.