sum

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
AMK PTH Healthy Living
Cleveland, Ohio Internet U.S.A.

AMK PTH Healthy Living Ten billings to my credit card beginning July 2007, totalling $273.90 to date. I thought my late husband had bought something. He died in February so I know now it wasn't him. Cleveland Internet

My husband had ordered materials from TAM Healthy Living in February 2007 and June 2007, charged to our credit card, and they were duly received. In July 2007 there was a charge of $3.99 from AMK PTH Healthy Living, and I assumed it was something else he had ordered from the same company. Since August 2007, there have been monthly charges of $29.99 from the AMK . . . company, and each time I assumed it was a genuine charge. My husband died February 25, 2008, and now I realize the same monthly charge is appearing on my monthly credit card bill, and it cannot be a purchase by my husband. To date, there have been ten (10) billings, and the total is $273.90 ! I am outraged! At age 82, and on a limited income, I sure could use that money to help with my husband's funeral costs.

Angela
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMK-PTH-Healthy-Living/internet/AMK-PTH-Healthy-Living-Ten-billings-to-my-credit-card-beginning-July-2007-totalling-273-333647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMK PTH Healthy Living