Complaint Review: AMK*PTH AMERIMARK

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:Wakefield Massachusetts
AMK*PTH AMERIMARK
www.amerimark.com Internet U.S.A.

AMK*PTH AMERIMARK They charged my credit card a fee of $29.99 each month. Cleveland Ohio *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

I recently noticed a monthly charge of $29.99 on my credit card statement. The charges began in Jan. 08 and continued to July 08, costing me nearly $200. My credit card company told me that it was some sort of subscription or membership charge. I never joined any group and never authorized a payment. The company touts itself as an online marketer of women's apparel and accessories. I think my wife bought something from them six or seven months ago. They then created something called Passport to Health and started charging me. I intend to file a complain with the attorney general in my state of Massachusetts as well as in Ohio where the company is based.

Paul
Wakefield, Massachusetts

*EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMKPTH-AMERIMARK/internet/AMKPTH-AMERIMARK-They-charged-my-credit-card-a-fee-of-2999-each-month-Cleveland-Ohio--358552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMK*PTH AMERIMARK