Complaint Review: AMMCO TRANSMISSIONS

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
AMMCO TRANSMISSIONS
2157 N Cicero Ave Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

AMMCO TRANSMISSIONS SANFORD MITZ - "Sandy", "Sammy" a scammer who will take your money. Beware!! Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS, 2157 N. Cicero, chicago, IL 60639

Sanford Mintz- old rotten crook
BUYER BEWARE!!, I was literally ripped off by an eighty-year old man, Sanford Mintz owner of AAMCO transmissions on 2157 N Cicero Ave. Chicago, IL 60639.I will post this info in as many websites as I can find. The truth will set you free.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is regarding my case at one of your Mechanic Shops, in a nutshell; I was ripped off by Mr. Sanford Mintz, owner of an Ammco Transmission shop in Chicago, he took my money (2,891.00) without fixing my car which stayed in his garage for almost six months (05/31/06-11/23/06). I have proof of all this in black and white. I had to file a small claims court in order for me to get my money back which took place on February 26, 2007. Mr. Sanford Mintz took my money without fixing the car, he deceived me into paying him $2000.00 in advance on 07/12/06 to get the transmission from California (that is what he claimed) and then he charged me the rest $891.00 on Sept 09/09/06 when I picked up my car. I tookThe car back to his shop on 09/11/06 after realizing the car hadnt been fixed. I picked up my car on Nov 23rd after realizing that Mr. Mintzs incompetence would never fixed my car. I had to call the police to get my car back.

I have not yet received my payment from the judgment. Mr Mintzs deceitful way to conduct business will be exposed to the masses. I have proof of what I claim here in black and white. I will not lie; I will simply state the truth. It is justice what I am after and justice will be served one way or another.

Thank for your kind attention to this letter.

Regards,

I can back up everything here....If you need any proof email me at: (((ROR REDACTED)))
Gerson
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMMCO-TRANSMISSIONS/Chicago-Illinois-60639/AMMCO-TRANSMISSIONS-SANFORD-MITZ-Sandy-Sammy-a-scammer-who-will-take-your-money-Be-283862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMMCO TRANSMISSIONS

AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS, 2157 N. Cicero, chicago, IL 60639

AUTHOR: Gerson - (U.S.A.)

It's seems that I misspelled the name of this Scammer his name is Sanford Mintz also known as "Sammy" and "Sandy", this guy will cheat you out of your money....AGAIN his name is SANFORD MINTZ. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY IN ADVANCE...IN FACT, DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO HIS SHOP, I am pretty sure that you are better off anywhere else. Any questions write me at gersontech(at)yahoo(dot)com. I have proof of everything said here.