• Report: #19931

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2002

• Reported By:Sparta TN
AMR Long Distance Service
20855 Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

AMR Long Distance, TTI National, WorldCom. Fraudulent, corrupt, and ripoff companies. San Antonio, Texas

AMR Long Distance, TTI National, and WorldCom illegally procurred my MasterCard number then used it to charge a fraudulent bill for a phone card I never had!

These thieves illegally got my MasterCard number from some of their cronies and charged me $48.79 for a card I never had. What really ticks me off is that this bunch of thieves have partnered up with TTI National and WorldCom like a respectable company.

I called their 800 number and they said they would refund the money to my card. If they don't, I don't know what a man can do. I'd like to wring their necks.

Sparta, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2002 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMR-Long-Distance-Service/San-Antonio-Texas-78258/AMR-Long-Distance-TTI-National-WorldCom-Fraudulent-corrupt-and-ripoff-companies-Sa-19931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMR Long Distance Service