Complaint Review: AMS Vehicle Sales

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Santa Maria, California United States of America
AMS Vehicle Sales

AMS Vehicle Sales Offered to sell my fifth wheel trailer within 90 days or my fee ($249) less administrative costs, about $40, would be returned to me. Made several phone calls and sent some angry email messages. Pho Internet

I was contacted initially by phone from this company.  Over a period of three months when I've called I spoke with a different "representative", once with a male and twice with females.

There promise was that they would contact folks who they knew to be interested in a trailer such as mine and within that price range.  Anyone wishing to inquire would do so via email.  Needless to say, I never received an email from a prospective buyer.

Very slick operation.  They issued a 6 digit user name and a 4 digit pin number that could be used to review status of listing, number of inquiries, etc.  I made that inquiry several times and, of course, each time there had been 0 inquiries.+

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMS-Vehicle-Sales/internet/AMS-Vehicle-Sales-Offered-to-sell-my-fifth-wheel-trailer-within-90-days-or-my-fee-249-999421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMS Vehicle Sales