Complaint Review: AMS

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jen — Monroe Georgia United States of America
AMS
220 rittenhouse circle bristol, Pennsylvania United States of America

AMS Asset Management Specialist CONS to "Work" for - Be prepared to work for FREE! bristol, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: You are one of the lucky ones

*Author of original report: Satisfied Results

What a shame - to be a part of a company that has potential to help the economy.. and they are a bunch of CROOKS!  I worked for them for 6 months and every month I was shorted on something from $100 - to the most recent incident $6700!!! Thats right $6700.00! I hauled off 375 cu yards of debris on one job site! I had 150 before, during, and after photos of the debris being removed, the brokers approval, emails from AMS confirming approval for job to be completed and dump receipts with total weight. They paid me $.99 - 99 CENTS!! And stated first I didn't have approval?? What?? So, I sent the email with the approval.  Then they had the nerve to say they didn't believe the job was actually done - so the broker called to verify what 150 pics verified and dump receipts verified, not to mention the AMS inspector came out the day of demo and saw all the work being completed.  After that 2 weeks went by and I heard nothing so I followed up with and email and phone call, then they replied that I should have bid the job for a flat cost??? Thats not what my contract states. Plus I learned that the hard way the first month working for them we did a demo job and in 3 emails I quoted them $2500.00 and was given the "go ahead" to complete the job. After uploading photos I received payment confirmation for $1300.00 and was told I was only paid on cubic yards not on flat rate prices! So I sent all those emails and to my rep and stated that was incorrect. The next morning I go to log in to my acct and I have been deactivated. I called they no longer show my company or our information in the system! I have placed liens on all my outstanding properties (12- totaling $7500.00) plus the $6700.00 job. I have contacted the FTC and Fannie Mae.  Heres the kicker - Fannie Mae paid them for all my hard work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMS/bristol-Pennsylvania-19007/AMS-Asset-Management-Specialist-CONS-to-Work-for-Be-prepared-to-work-for-FREE-bristol-692343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You are one of the lucky ones

AUTHOR: Tex - (USA)

This company needs to be stopped along with the other companies. Our Government has no quality control measures in place. They just think they do. GCRs just collecting a nice paycheck and not doing their jobs. I am sick and tired of hearing about contractors going out of business after years of service due to non-payment or severe delays or prices being so low you cant make a living. It takes allot of money to start up in this field as a contractor, and no one should have to wait that long to be paid and then spend time and money to go after it. We all have bills to pay at certain times of the month like everyone else including the people at AMS. I have witnessed wasteful spending on numerous occasions with redundant services just wasting tax dollars. Congrats on finally receiving payment

Satisfied Results

AUTHOR: jmoon - (United States of America)

UPDATE
As of today 3/10/2011
Per a very diligent and effective employee at AMS - (SW you know who you are),  my account is satisfied. Its unfortunate however, that it went this way too late in the game. We were a great team with great ratings for this company.
Jen