• Report: #391903

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Gallatin Tennessee
AMSOUTH/REGIONS BANK
WWW.REGIONSBANK.COM GALLATIN, Tennessee U.S.A.

AMSOUTH - REGIONS BANK OVERDRAFT FEES ARE A KILLER WITH THIS BANK GALLATIN Tennessee

I have been with this bank since I moved to TN in 2005. I have never used a rip off bank like this before. Even the Credit Unions will work with you and the small town banks do a better job than these conglomerants are doing to the American public. I had money in my account to cover my mortgage of over $1400.00 and my electric was turned off so my husband paid it and filled up his gas tank. It said that these two transactions were "on hold" but, still showed I had over $1700.00 available. So, when they put my mortgage thru it overdrafted my account (how? if $1700.00 available?). So, then, my husband picked up some items $3 or $4 each about five of them and Regions Bank charged us $35.00 x 5 costing me $175.00 in overdraft fees! They are thieves through and through! I have opened up an account in a small town bank. Which, is more willing to work with you than these thieves.

Lee
Gallatin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMSOUTHREGIONS-BANK/GALLATIN-Tennessee-37026/AMSOUTH-REGIONS-BANK-OVERDRAFT-FEES-ARE-A-KILLER-WITH-THIS-BANK-GALLATIN-Tennessee-391903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMSOUTH/REGIONS BANK