isolated

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Dundee Other
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAZA
PO BOX 2904 KANSA CITY, Kansas U.S.A.

ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAZA Shocking rip-off letter! KANSA CITY KANSAS

I recently received a letter from the named company, and it looked very appealing so i opened it to find it saying i had won a cash prize of 482,010.00. I was very surprised and read over the letter a couple of times and also asked my dad to read it too as i wasn't very sure of what i was reading. He was just as shocked as i was then laughed whilst still reading. There was a part asking for a payment for 9.99. The letter looks very real and even has a ball point pen signature in the name of William McPherson. I read over it a few more times and noticed it had no contact number. I also wondered why a company in the USA would even have my contact details in the first place to send such a letter.

It is a very foolish thing to do to a person and is not acceptable, there are people out there that are not as fortunate as others to notice rip offs like this and the people doing this are receiving money out of our pockets. I am outraged that my details have been found in another country let alone by scheming idiots! I'm very thankful upon finding this website as I googled the name of the company. I shall be warning other people of such things and will be contacting my local newspaper as well as contacting the police.

Charfaraon
Dundee
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANC-AWARD-NOTIFICATION-COMMISION-PUBLIC-RELATIONS-PLAZA/KANSA-CITY-Kansas-KS-661100/ANC-AWARD-NOTIFICATION-COMMISION-PUBLIC-RELATIONS-PLAZA-Shocking-rip-off-letter-KANSA-CIT-301595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISION PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAZA