Complaint Review: ANDELI TRADE SHANGHAI CN CHEAPOAKLEYSUNGLASSES

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ron — Canton Georgia United States of America
ANDELI TRADE SHANGHAI CN CHEAPOAKLEYSUNGLASSES

ANDELI TRADE SHANGHAI CN CHEAPOAKLEYSUNGLASSES ,cheapoakleysunglasses-clearance.us/, Internet

I made an online purchase of 51.74 to http://www.cheapoakleysunglasses-clearance.us/. My account was charged 55.74 plus my bank charged me a 1.67 international transaction fee.  I have tried twice to get a status on my order as they stated that they will have my order shipped in 5 to 7 business days. They do not have a phone number on the site which was ignorant on my part for not checking. So far I have heard nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDELI-TRADE-SHANGHAI-CN-CHEAPOAKLEYSUNGLASSES/internet/ANDELI-TRADE-SHANGHAI-CN-CHEAPOAKLEYSUNGLASSES-cheapoakleysunglasses-clearanceus-Inte-934381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDELI TRADE SHANGHAI CN CHEAPOAKLEYSUNGLASSES