Complaint Review: ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dalinko — washington District of Columbia United States of America
ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM
POB 3097 BLOOMINGTON, Illinois United States of America

ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM AFNI AFNI-BLOOM BLOOMINGTON, Illinois

I paid off a verizon bill they said I owed.  A couple days later, when i check my credit report, I saw AFNI-BLOOM on my credit report with the same account number that i paid off.  I call them and they don't know why that happen.  All i know I paid the other account in full, and now I see another entry under the name AFNI-BLOOM.  The old account was just "AFNI".  I paid off AFNI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORKBLOOM/BLOOMINGTON-Illinois-/ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORKBLOOM-AFNI-AFNI-BLOOM-BLOOMINGTON-Illinois-836042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM