Complaint Review: ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2008

• Reported By:Bradford Vermont
ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM
404 Brock Dr, PO Box 3097 Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM liars who detroy your credit 404 Brock Dr, PO Box 3097, Bloomington, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: RE:

I had an entry on my credit report that was causing me trouble with other creditors due to being a supposed past due bill. The company who listed it I still have accounts with and said that it was an old account the they could not do anything about since it had been sent to collections and then sold years ago. AFNI would not prove that it was a legit bill but it caused me so much headaches that I called and told them I would pay it off if they would exponge it from my credit report. They said they would and send me a letter to that effect as soon as it was paid. They never sent the letter and I called several times about it but they said they cannot send letter but it would be exponged. Now the report shows a past due bill as settled and my credit dropped 24 points as the result. I had better credit before paying them off since they lied and put it on my credit as a very old settled bill.

These people are liars, and do not obey the laws and prove the reports they put on your credit. do no ever pay a bill to them without having a lawyer get a written letter saying that they will exponge the report. They just screwed me and my credit score!

Srewed by the shrewd
Bradford, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2008 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORKBLOOM/Bloomington-Illinois/ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORKBLOOM-liars-who-detroy-your-credit-404-Brock-Dr-PO-Box-3097-Bloomin-330486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDERSON FIN NETWORK/BLOOM

RE:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

AFNI is a scam outfit that is operating an extortion racket by posting bogus negative entries on your credit file to get you to pay. NEVER give in......by paying this debt you affirmed it as legitimate.....