Complaint Review: ANDIAMO ENTERPRISES INC

ANDIAMO ENTERPRISES INC
22365 HAYWORTH COURT CORONA, California USA

ANDIAMO ENTERPRISES INC Banking and Financial Services CORONA California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The hoax continues

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Just .... WOW.

*General Comment: This is a hoax

A little more than a year and a half ago I was about to purchase a co-op and was about to close on the property.  I mentioned this to a friend of mine named Monica Mitchell and she asked why I would purchase a house when I could purchase a house and have tenats pay my mortgage.  I told her my credit wasn't good enough to get a house.  She said not to worry and that she could get someone to co-sign for me thorgh her company Andiamo Enterprises Inc. and I could get a house with no money down.

A few days later. she came by and got me.  We went and looked at a few vacant properties.  A few days after we began the paperwork.  Finally we were at the closing.  After signing she said that there was some problem because the house I wanted needed some repair and also needed a down payment.  Soon, this closing (house) wasn't mine; it was for the other person who signed with me, Dennis.  She said she did it this way so she could get the $12,500 down payment for my property.  But as soon as I got my house, she would take the name off the first house.

So here I was with a check for $12,500.  So here we are at the second closing.  She said she got some good news that my house didn't need down pament agaiin.  But she's going to get me anotehr $10,000 so I can do repairs.  Closing was finished.  At the end of all this I find out that the place is occupied by a couple with kids, so now I have two checks for $12,500 and $10,000 and still no house.

For days I call Andiamo Enterprises and there's still no answer. There was another real estate guy involved, Doug, so I called him and he said, "Didn't she tell you, I'm still looking at your house."  I had no idea which house he was talking about.  Then Monica calls finally and says she has a house but that I need to come up with $25,000 which is no problem because I still have both checks.  So I cashed those and made up the difference from savings.  I was told that I could not get in for two months becuase that was the time necessary to evict the tenants.  Then I heard nothing for a long time.  After that, they all kept giving me the runaround and I never heard from them again.  It got worse.  The unlawful detaner case was never filed byt the tenants ended up suing ME.  I spend almost the whole last year in court because the tenants who live at the property claim there is no way to get heat and hot water.  I explained my situation to the judge and to the lawyer for the City.  Ironically, the lawyer for the City claimed that he was aware of  Andiamo Enterprises and its owner Monica and that there was nothing they could do criminally because it was a "civil matter".  He advised I get money for an attorney but I have no more money.

Now its June 2014 and the court cases started again.  I cannot spend this year again missing work going to court for properties I am just a co-signer on.  And no one has paid me any rent money for all of the repairs though they claim they are paying Andiamo which never shows up.  What do I do now?  Thoughts of suicide keep flashing through my mind.  But I am a single parent and my daughter needs me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDIAMO-ENTERPRISES-INC/CORONA-California-92883/ANDIAMO-ENTERPRISES-INC-Banking-and-Financial-Services-CORONA-California-1155008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDIAMO ENTERPRISES INC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The hoax continues

AUTHOR: Monica Graham - ()

The hoax continues but instead of posting proof of the fraudulent claim they started they have instead perpetuated their fraud with more falsity. I don't know these people and I never employed these people. They are supposed to post proof of their bogus cclaim and instead continue more lies. A police report and report to the FBI will be done. These people even had pizza delivered to my house thinking that would rattle my cage! I have an email with the threat before it was done. These people are upset because of a depublication letter to the Supreme Court and can't accept the truth. Libel, slander, defamation and harassment is very wrong.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Just .... WOW.

AUTHOR: Carl - ()

Patti called me and told me about how she was going after my former boss Monica Graham both in court and by filing an online Ripoff Report.  I said GO FOR IT!  So I thought I'd check Patti's Ripoff Report.  WOW.

I see a rebuttal on here from Monica herself saying that there is no such company as Andiamo Enterprsies Inc. and claiming this is all a hoax.  Well, what company did I work for then Monica?  Pretty stupid of you to claim that no one knows you by your maiden name (Mitchell), that your phone number is used incorrectly, etc. etc.  All anyone has to do is put Andiamo Enterprises Inc. into Google and see you did an SEC filing on 10/15/2010 which has YOUR maiden name, YOUR address and YOUR current telephone number for Andiamo Enterprises, Inc. soliciting $2.5 million in real estate "investments" at $100,000 per sucker. To be sure, Andiamo Enterprises Inc. does not exist, as it is a decades old defunct corporation according to the California Secretary of State.  You fabricated that, like everything else, including my paychecks.   So now what will you claim Ms. Graham?  That you are not Monica Mitchell??? THAT is all over the internet too because you chose to put all of your armchair lawyer pleadings out there for all to see.  YOUR address, YOUR current e-mail address, with YOUR phone number when you were evicted from the very address listed in this SEC filing.  And then your deadbeat suit against Asset Acceptance Corp, and your deadbeat suit against Western Dental?  It's all out there on Google  Monica Mitchell Graham.  How can you deny it??

secinfo.com/d1DS1r.rd.htm

tinyurl.com/mm2q4brtinyurl.com/l5qat4j

tinyurl.com/m99ugcg

tinyurl.com/oshozel

So is it a grand conspiracy against you, or what?

#3 General Comment

This is a hoax

AUTHOR: Monica Graham - ()

This is a hoax and I demand to see evidence in support of this complaint. Someone has posted this complaint using my cell phone number and my maiden name and a previous address. I guarantee you the people that live at 22365 Hayworth Court are not a part of this and neither am I. No one knows me by my maiden name and Andiamo Enterprises Inc does not exist. What concerns me is that someone has gone out of their way to string together false information with my cell phone number that is completely untrue. I don't deal with anyone in Los Angeles and I don't know anyone named Patricia and I don't do business not associate with anyone named Doug. Take this information down or I will sue.