Complaint Review: ANDRADE GLOBAL

• Submitted: Sun, March 31, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: ARAYATA09 — sanoped Internet
333 7th Ave 6th Fl (between 28th St & 29th St) Ne newyork, New York United States of America

*General Comment: Opinion regarding this claim

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Philippines Scammer - Beware

I am 22 years old from the Philippines, Hoping to have a Homebase job this summer so I pass My Resume to Indeed.com and Bryan Andrade Email me and interview me 3days straight and work 4days. He is a Manipulator He will Tell You you are very lucky and you are the contact person in your country he told me that i am the first philippine team. He gave us false hope. he will use deceitful words so you think you are on something big. he use my innocense to victimized me my family tremendously affected and i just see on the google+ my name and how he tell sites how he became a victim for the currecy of $150. i think that's the plan of his from the start, to simply advertise his websites, i research his business, Bryan Andrade is 23years old kid Scamming innocent Victim  that have little knowledge in the internet he will scam in every angle as long it can profit him BIGTIME.

His Website offers Webpress Installation for the range of $3,000 - $10,000
In the Word Press Codex, The normal range for the installtion is $20  and some on can install you for free or just a 1 can of beer. they call it "SHARKS" the  one who ask for big fee. and in my work expirience in bryan We Collect Free Templates in the internet because he hates to pay a dollar for the templates.

thank's to google+ for giving me alerts!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDRADE-GLOBAL/newyork-New-York-2207/ANDRADE-GLOBAL-BRYAN-ANDRADE-SCAMMER-LIAR-USER-FAKE-OPPORTUNIST-new-york-New-York-1039490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDRADE GLOBAL

#1 General Comment

Opinion regarding this claim

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

I can personally vouch for the integrity of Mr Andrade. As a fellow business owner, I do not like to see shots being fired and the wrong people getting hit with the strays. He is reputable and I plan to do business wtih him again in the future.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Philippines Scammer - Beware

AUTHOR: bryand1 - ()

We are a web design firm based in Manhattan with many satisfied clients. We were looking to hire an entry level WordPress designer to help set up a few blogs for us. Mr. Rouie Arayata presented himself as a WordPress expert just out of college. He claimed to have 2 friends who were also "experts" and said he would get started immediately and help put up these simple blogs.

Being the trusting company that we are, we forwarded $150 via Western Union to him as a deposit for the work. His "friends" never showed up, and Mr. Arayata became belligerent when asked if his friends were actually going to participate in the project.

After a while, he began using profane language and taunted us to "sue him" because he was not going to do any work. This is an insignificant issue, but it is the principal here that matters.

Mr. Arayata wrongfully took $150 via Western Union, a method which he knew there was no legal recourse. It is not the loss of this money, but the frustration and negativity that Mr. Arayata has caused that led us to post his information on ripoff report. His conversations with us were as rude and unintelligible as the post he made above.

The only mistake we made was sending him the money in the first place. We hope that this post will save other business the trouble of hiring this individual. He paints the picture that he is really in need of money and tries to make you feel sympathetic for his situation. Unfortunately, he is just looking to make a quick buck off of businesses via Western Union. Save yourself the trouble and find other reliable contractors. There are many great developers to work with in the Philippines. Don't let this bad apple ruin the bunch.

Mr. Arayata, if you are reading this, please refrain from posting any other false content on the web about our business. We have no intention of contacting you again, and we sincerely hope that you will change your business practices.