Complaint Review: ANDREW KNIBBE - Flippa.com

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Susan Velten — Collingwood Other Australia
ANDREW KNIBBE - Flippa.com
PO Box 1516, Collingwood, VIC 3066. Australia Internet United States of America

ANDREW KNIBBE - Flippa.com Andrew Knibbe Caught Stalking My 11 Year Old Son! REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER Melbourne, Internet

*General Comment: Notice of Subpoena

I am a single mother with an 11 year old son. I recently attended an interview for a position for an internet company (Flippa.com). The man's name who scheduled my interview was Andrew Knibbe.

About 2 days later, I showed up for the interview, and Andrew was quick to hire me. He had an erie look to him, and he creeped me out to say the least. After the interview, my intuition told me that something wasn't right with this guy Andrew Knibbe. So, I decided to look up the company name and owner info to see what kind of success others were having with the service. To my surprise, I found COUNTLESS COMPLAINTS, including SEX OFFENDER ALERTS about this guy ANDREW KNIBB.

I was shocked and creeped out to the fullest extent to say the least. Andrew Knibbe probably called me called me about 9 times in only 2 days to follow up. I was completely freaked out At this point I was literally scared and had no clue what this mans intentions were, and why he had called me o many times. [continued below]....
..... The following day (only 3 days after our interview, when picking my son up from school I saw this same ANDRE KNIBBE, the registered sex offender who interviewed me watch my son GET INTO my car in the parking lot! I freaked out.

Called the police and called my ex-husband immediately. The cops have STILL NOT found Andrew Knibbe, as it is an open case. Google "Andrew Knibbe" and you'll find COUNTLESS registered sex offender posts about this guy.He is lives in or around the tttt since 2005 with SIX previous CONVICTIONS of CHILD MOLESTATION! BE SURE TO CONTACT THE SAN DIEGO POLICE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY if you spot him!

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE WHEREABOUTS OF ANDREW KNIBB PLEASE CONTACT the Melbourne Police Department, and ask for Detective Winthers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDREW-KNIBBE-Flippacom/internet/ANDREW-KNIBBE-Flippacom-Andrew-Knibbe-Caught-Stalking-My-11-Year-Old-Son-REGISTERED-S-913644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDREW KNIBBE - Flippa.com

#1 General Comment

Notice of Subpoena

AUTHOR: Arizona Civil Action - (United States of America)

Please take notice that Flippa Pty Ltd and Andrew Knibbe (the Plaintiffs), have initiated an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona, in the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2012-095192 (the Action).

In the Action, the Plaintiffs seek to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym "Susan Velten" or any other pseudonym, about one or more of the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within 5 business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (civilaction@pilotsweb.com ) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 14, 2012.