Complaint Review: ANFI - Anderson Financial

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Odenton Maryland
ANFI - Anderson Financial
404 Brock Dr Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

ANFI BLOOM - Anderson Financial Network ANFI And Anderson Financial Credit file has Collection from them from 2002 that is false. ripoff Bloomington Illinois

Wow! I was surprised when I looked up ANFI BLOOM/Anderson Financial Network and saw others with the same problem.

They have had a collection on my credit file since 2002 for $517.00 for Cingular and it is false! I do not owe this!

I can't get it removed and to this day is still causing me credit problems even though my credit is perfect other than this. I don't understand that either. I do not owe this and cannot get it removed.

What a scam!

Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANFI-Anderson-Financial/Bloomington-Illinois/ANFI-BLOOM-Anderson-Financial-Network-ANFI-And-Anderson-Financial-Credit-file-has-Collec-265538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANFI - Anderson Financial