receives

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 06, 2008

• Reported By:Lehigh Acres Florida
ANGEL STEVENS, Process At Home
www.ProcessAtHome.com Mott Haven, New York U.S.A.

ANGEL STEVENS, Process At Home Trying to get a refund from Process At Home for rebate work. Mott Haven New York

I found this online guaranteed "money making" business yesterday, September 5, 2008 while looking for jobs on my computer. It sounded like a reputible source since I had read a report from a doctor person from another web site that I was on. It seemed legitimate, so I forged on. I should have read Ripoff Report first but I didn't. I read it after I had already given them my credit card # for $197.00. I had trouble because the power went out on my computer so, as instructed, I contacted them via e-mail at support@processathome.com. I left 2 e-mails with a 2 hour time span and got no reply.

I went back on their web site and did the whole process over where I would enter my credit card # for a second time and it came up with a message that I was trying to make a duplicate purchase, so it wouldn't take my money a second time so they do have that going for them. On this screen I was given the 800#. I called and got a foreign girl on the line that I could barely hear or understand. She gave me a web link that would get me started on the first week of training. When I went into the training site, it told me that I could get a free web site. I went through that whole process and the hosting company is MisPhase who charged me an additional $199.99 for a year of hosting my FREE web site from ProcessAtHome. But, I felt it would be necessary in order to make more money. It made sense to me, all the while my instincts were telling me that I shouldn't have to pay money to get a job or work for someone from home to earn them money so I could collect a pay check. But, I forged ahead. I worked on the Internet all that night, trying to download/read their FREE guide book on how to process rebates from home. I could not read their guide book on the computer and when I tried to download it, nothing happened. I became very frustrated, so I stopped. The next morning, I got on Ripoff Report.com and found at least 25 reports of this company and person being a SCAM. I immediately called the 800-381-7820 phone number and talked to a person named Kevin to get my refund back on my credit card.

He put me on hold a couple of times. He tried his hardest to talk me out of it. He kept telling me that I didn't give the system a chance since I was cancelling the very next day. Their scam is to get you to go the full 90 days out. That's how long the training program takes. He gave me a confirmation number of the "stopped process" as he called it and then I immediately called my credit card company which did not show either of the two above amounts having been put on my card YET. I will continue to check every day. So, I just may have caught mine in time. Not sure yet though.

Kay
Lehigh Acres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANGEL-STEVENS-Process-At-Home/Mott-Haven-New-York/ANGEL-STEVENS-Process-At-Home-Trying-to-get-a-refund-from-Process-At-Home-for-rebate-work-370317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANGEL STEVENS, Process At Home