Complaint Review: A.N.I.

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Susie — San Antonio Texas United States of America
A.N.I.
7800 Airport Center Drive, Suite 401 Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

A.N.I. A young lady named Kendra Ailey came to our door with a big song and dance about how she was trying to better her life; she sold me a magazine subscription that of, course I never received. No respon Greensboro, North Carolina

A young lady named Kendra Ailey came to our door with a sob story about how she was trying to better her life.  Apparently, bettering her life means ripping people off with a magazine scam.  Purchased a subscription and waited patiently for the 120 days to receive the magazine.  Needless to say, it never came...no response to my emails and the phone number on the receipt is permanently, "temporarily unavailable".  Such a shame for the legit charities. Come on karma...do your thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANI/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27409/ANI-A-young-lady-named-Kendra-Ailey-came-to-our-door-with-a-big-song-and-dance-about-h-725189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.N.I.