Complaint Review: ANP Transcriptions Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2011

ANP Transcriptions Inc. WATCH OUT! Non-payer company Suffern, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Non-Payment

*Author of original report: Finally paid by ANP Transcriptions

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ANP Transcriptions always Honors its Obligations

I regret to inform that Mr. Albert Suied (and its owner, Larry Perrone) from ANP Transcriptions Inc, 75 Montebello Road Suite 303 Suffern, NY 10901, USA, has not paid for my services yet.
The upfront payment presented a problem for him, so I decided to trust his good will and we agreed (by contract) that it'd be within 7 days after delivery of assignments and invoice. Payment is overdue 14 days now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANP-Transcriptions-Inc/Suffern-New-York-10901/ANP-Transcriptions-Inc-WATCH-OUT-Non-payer-company-Suffern-New-York-773607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANP Transcriptions Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Non-Payment

AUTHOR: star314 - (USA)

I have found that I am not the only one that has not received payment for my services from ANP Transcriptions.  All I am told by Larry P. or Albert S. is that my check is in the mail.  When I started searching on the internet I was supprised at how many forums and blogs that there is about ANP Transcriptions and their non-payment issues with others.  When you are not getting paid for the work you are doing you loose motivation and that is what I did.  I thought that maybe I was over reacting with my emails to ANP, but obviously there is a serious problem with this company.

Finally paid by ANP Transcriptions

AUTHOR: SandraC. - (Argentina)

Finally, Mr. Suied contacted me and he had the belief that I was wrong. So I sent him the contract to remind him what he had agreed to (as opposed to the rest of his collaborators), and immediately after I received the payment of my job, though
no extra late fees :(

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ANP Transcriptions always Honors its Obligations

AUTHOR: asuied - (United States of America)

Just so we are clear, I did hire you to do the job as discussed and I did mention to you that I would pay you within 7 days of the  PROJECT being completed.  NOT just your small section of the work. you only did less then 10% of the project...I was very clear when I said that to you. I stated that the work had to be proofed and delivered to the client and they needed time to review it.  All of the other vendors that worked on this project are working on NET 30 because of that.