Complaint Review: ANP Transcriptions- Larry Perrone

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2006

• Reported By:Wilmington North Carolina
ANP Transcriptions- Larry Perrone
75 Montebello Rd. Suffern, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 845-369-7132
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

ANP Transcriptions - Larry Perrone ripoff typed transcription provided for the month of December, no payment and keep telling me the check is in the mail Suffern New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: My response to ANP

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This lady was paid in full every month and this report is false!

I started doing transcription for this company in October. Here is an outline of emails back and forth from this company.

Started work in October.

11/7/05 Invoice for work done in October to Larry No response or information on invoicing or payment procedures.

11/11/05 Email about invoice to Larry No response or instructions/directions from you.

11/13/05 Email about invoice to Larry No response or instructions/directions from you.

11/13/05 Email to Albert October work.

11/15/05 Email about invoice sent to Larry- Answered the following day.

11/16/050 Email from Larry forwarding the Excel format for invoicing.

12/15/05 November Invoice to Albert-Accounting

12/21/05 Email sent to Larry Have not received check.

12/21/05 Email from Larry All checks were mailed today confirm if I receive mine.

12/22/05 Email to Larry No check

12/23/05 Email to Larry No check

12/24/05 Email from Larry Says the accountant mails all checks and that there was a friend's death and the office was closed.

12/26/05 Email to Larry No check

12/27/05 Email to Larry Received check

1/23/05 Email to Larry and Albert No check

1/23/05 Email from Larry saying that the 16th was a holiday and feels certain that is why check has not arrived.

1/25/05 Email to Larry and Albert No check

1/25/05 Email from Larry Unfortunate that I haven't received check yet.

Today I receive an email that in the future all invoices should go to accounting@anptranscriptions.com.

How can I get my money from these guys? This is my livelihood and I have bills to pay, medicines to pick up at drugstore and cannot because they owe me almost $900.

**Plus all work was accomplished on time - they have strict deadlines.

Nancy
Wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANP-Transcriptions-Larry-Perrone/Suffern-New-York-10901/ANP-Transcriptions-Larry-Perrone-ripoff-typed-transcription-provided-for-the-month-of-De-173596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANP Transcriptions- Larry Perrone

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

My response to ANP

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Yes, finally I got my check. Larry is using the last part of his dialogue as just another excuse. I went over and beyond what the duties of this job entailed. It is never Larry's fault, as you can see. Yes, I did finally get my check and I am happy that is over.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This lady was paid in full every month and this report is false!

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Nancy was not ripped off at all. She had worked for us for 4 months and got paid on time every month.

She knew full well that invoices were processed for the previous month in the third week of the current month. She was even paid for January invoice ON TIME.

Why December's payment was delayed is unclear but I have to blame delays/errors in the post office. I have a copy of a check dated the 16th of January that was cashed on the 30th. That is basically a typically net 30. Most folks would be more than happy with a net 30 payment cycle.

This report was filed in spite and attempt to slander my business and me!

I would be more than happy to submit a jpeg or pdf copy of the cashed check. In return I want my company name, my name and this report removed from site as well any pointers Ripoff has to Google searches when my company comes up.

The relationship deteriorated due to Nancy's inability to submit work on time and that she worked very non-conformist un-business-like hours which made communication with her nearly impossible. Not because of payment.