Blanche

• Reported By: Kekeg — Byron Georgia United States of America
ANP Transcriptions
75 Montibello Road Suite 303 Suffern, New York United States of America

ANP Transcriptions Does NOT pay contractors on time or at all Suffern, New York

I began contracting with ANP Transcriptions in September 2011.  I was aware that they would not pay for up to five weeks, but I said okay.  It is now, December 21, 2011 and I have not been paid for my September and October 2011 invoice.

I began my collection activity the second week in November of 2011 and was told my Albert Suied that my payment would be mailed the following Friday.  I waited and still received no payment.  I contacted Albert again, and he stated it would be mailed out on Friday.  Again, I waited with no payment.  When I contacted Albert a third time, he tells me they sent out an email to all contractors letting them know they had cash flow problems and couldn't pay contractors.

It should be noted the purpose of waiting the five weeks to be paid is because they state they will pay the contractor when they are paid for the jobs.  How do you have a cash flow problem in that instance?  Anyway, I was told I would have payment for September by the end of November and it's almost Christmas and I still don't have payment.

Last week I called and spoke with Larry Perrone and he asked me to send my two unpaid invoices to him and he would get them over to bookkeeping.  Albert Suied is bookkeeping, he already has them apparently because he's mailing me a check every week.  I was also told by Larry that Albert had me confused with another contractor who had the same first name as me.

It should be noted each time I called I gave my first and last name.  This was another ploy at getting me to go away and accept that my "check is in the mail."

I called Albert on Monday, December 19, 2011 and he said a check was cut and mailed out to me.  I asked when did it go out.  He said, "Uh, I think it went out in this morning's mail."  Okay.  Today is Wednesday, December 21, 2011 and I don't have a check.  I called Larry and he was less than professional telling me that he's production and he can't help me; however, he was helpful a couple of weeks and said he would get me paid.  Today, he can't help.  He transfers me to Albert who has an even nastier attitude and tells me I shouldn't call them everyday (which I don't, I call every week) asking about my payment because they are busy.  He told me I needed to contact the Postal Service.  Who I need to contact is who they do the work for.  I wonder if they know they don't pay the people actually doing the work.

I will testify for anyone that has to sue this company to be paid.  I would be willing to be part of a class action suit against this company because they have horrible payment practices.

I do not recommend anyone working for them and I don't think organizations, government agencies or the like should give them business because they are a very shady company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANP-Transcriptions/Suffern-New-York-10901/ANP-Transcriptions-Does-NOT-pay-contractors-on-time-or-at-all-Suffern-New-York-812314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANP Transcriptions