• Report: #196908

• Submitted: Sat, June 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 17, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
ANP Transcriptions
75 Montebello Rd, Suffern, New York U.S.A.

ANP Transcriptions Hire transcribers, never pay them, and then NEVER return phone calls!!! Suffern New York

I worked for this company for a month after being HIRED by them. After the month was over I never recieived a check for my work, and after numerous phone calls/emails, NOTHING was returned to me.

I would highly reccomend ALL transcribers and proofreaders STAY AWAY from this company, don't get burned like me!!

I don't understand how companies like this can stay in business, I hope all potential customers read this and choose a BETTER company!

Proofreader
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2006 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANP-Transcriptions/Suffern-New-York-10901/ANP-Transcriptions-Hire-transcribers-never-pay-them-and-then-NEVER-return-phone-calls-196908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANP Transcriptions