Complaint Review: ANTHONY CARR

• Submitted: Fri, October 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: A Carr — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
ANTHONY CARR
7680 River Road, P.O. Box 94682 Richmond, British Columbia United States of America

ANTHONY CARR Psychic Fortune Teller Protect Yourself and Elders in Your Family from this Scam Artist Richmond, British Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: Please see our Contact Information Below

I unfortunately share the same last name as this so-called psychic and unlike him my phone number is listed.  I get two to three phone calls a week from elderly individuals, mostly from the southern United States, with issues over billing, unreceived materials etc. etc.

Some times these poor people are so frustrated they are calling me up to 20 times a day.  Please do not use this service and warn others you know to avoid it as well.

Angela, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANTHONY-CARR/Richmond-British-Columbia-V6X-8A1/ANTHONY-CARR-Psychic-Fortune-Teller-Protect-Yourself-and-Elders-in-Your-Family-from-this-S-513851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANTHONY CARR

Please see our Contact Information Below

AUTHOR: Seth Baker - (Canada)

Good afternoon Angela,

1st - please allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your online post.  I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Anthony Carr as part of his Customer Relations Team and Zodiac Services Ltd.  We have been recently made aware of this website and this post.   2nd you have my apologizes for the past situation you have experienced in sharing the same last name as Mr. Anthony Carr.

Angela, while I appreciate your spending the time and effort you took to use this online service, I must take a moment to entirely disagree with your interpretation of the situation.  Mr. Carr has friends and clients around the world who often write in and share some of the many positive experiences that they have experienced while using the products and services that Mr. Carr through Zodiac Services Ltd. offer.

As most of Mr. Carrs contact information has remained the same for many years I am hopeful that you have not received any additional contacts from those seeking Mr. Anthony Carr, however in the chance it is still happening, please allow me to include all of the many different ways one can contact Mr. Carr through his Customer Relations Department;

• our mailing address is 7871 Westminster Highway, PO Box 97209, Richmond BC V6X 4H4, Canada

• our email address is info@zodiac-services.com

• our phone number is 604 484 1323

Angela, I hope to hear from you very soon to confirm that this matter has been resolved.

Seth Baker