Complaint Review: ANTHONY MORRISON AGENCY

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: JAMES P — AUGUSTA Georgia United States of America
ANTHONY MORRISON AGENCY

ANTHONY MORRISON AGENCY I was contacted after attending a survey for ANTHONY MORRISON and was hounded about joining the program as I was interested in doing so from the conference but the $4,000 was too much for me. I spoke Internet

I was hesitant to join the program but after the agent assured me I would be guaranteed a money back refund if I were unhappy with the program in the year, I decided to say yes, at the insistance of my mother you had seen Anthony Morrison on TV and thought he could be trusted and this wopuld be good for me.

I was doing ok for the first month or so but then my PC died and I was unable to access the program yet they didn't stop taking money out of my bank each month.  Finally I got a computer from someone but the intense videos for tutoring were too much for the dinosaur.

I contacted my coach and told her that I was having the problem and was not able to do the work and asked her could she MAIL me the workbook and stuff that I was unable to download. She said sure, that would not be a problem.

I waited nearly three weeks and finally called my coaches back and they had no record of someone sending out the materials to me but said they could .  At this time I became disgusted with everything , b/c I had invested close to $1,000 in the program and had learned nothing and had certainly not made any money. I asked to speak with a supervisor when I was told I could not cancel. When I spoke to the supervisor and told her I wanted to cancel and get a refund she told me I would not be able to get a refund.  I told her the agent with their company I spoke with said I coudl get a refundand she flat out told me AN AGENT WOULD NEVER HAVE SAID THAT TO ME. I was then almost at the breaking point with her and told her had he NOT told me that I can assure you that I NEVER would have got involved with the program.  I said it was recorded so she should be able to listen to it and see what I am saying is completely true. AT that time she told me she would listen to the recording and get back in touch with me. Needless to say I have heard NOTHING AT ALL from her or anyone at all with the education team, nor have I received the money they have stolen from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANTHONY-MORRISON-AGENCY/internet/ANTHONY-MORRISON-AGENCY-I-was-contacted-after-attending-a-survey-for-ANTHONY-MORRISON-and-943341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANTHONY MORRISON AGENCY