Complaint Review: ANYTICKETS.COM - WICKEDTICKETS.COM

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: glenn — Kentucky United States of America
ANYTICKETS.COM - WICKEDTICKETS.COM

ANYTICKETS.COM - WICKEDTICKETS.COM Charged my Card without Authorization Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer

I purchased 2 AC/DC tickets from anytickets.com, for the Oct. 6, 2009 show in Lousiville, KY. I paid $805.80 for these seats. The show was cancelled. I never recieved the tickets. AC/DC resheduled for April 2010. I couldn't attend the rescheduled show. Therefore, anytickets. com refunded my $$.

It appeared these guys were professional and legit. But when I recieved my Credit Card statement this month and guess what. Anytickets.com recharged my card!!!!  I called them and they refused to refund the charge saying "they can't be selling the same tickets over and over."

Luckly I used my American Express for the orginal purchase and they are very good about unauthorized charges. I have contacted them and filed a complaint. But that takes 6-8 weeks.

In summary don't use Anytickets.com   It may workout if you don't have any problems, but if you do, and they already have your $$, these guys are rude and very unprofessional.

I keep you posted on the outcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANYTICKETSCOM-WICKEDTICKETSCOM/internet/ANYTICKETSCOM-WICKEDTICKETSCOM-Charged-my-Card-without-Authorization-Internet-566662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANYTICKETS.COM - WICKEDTICKETS.COM

Customer

AUTHOR: Any Tickets customer service - (United States of America)

This happened a long time ago but we wanted to give a rebuttal so future customers understand we are a legit company. (We sell tens of thousands of tickets a year, we employ over 25 people and have been in business since the 1980's.)

We certainly understand the frustration of this customer but these tickets were purchased on the secondary market and this customer accepted and agreed to the very clear terms of the sale.

Our Policies: Orders. All sales are final. Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets will not need to be issued. If an event is cancelled without a
rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Any shipping and handling charges are not refundable. AnyTickets.com will not issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.

Policy of the ticket exchanges these tickets were purchased on: Postponed events mean that the event tickets possessed by a customer will be valid for the new date of the event concerned. Please note that event postponement does not entitle customers to a refund of their ticket purchase. This is even true in those rare cases when primary sources may offer refunds for postponed events. Please also note that event cancellations are considered postponements until a complete cancellation is officially announced.

This wasn't a rip off, it was a case of an unfortunate postponed event and a customer upset about the policies he agreed to. He still had valid tickets to the show, he could have chosen to attend the event or he could have sold the tickets on Ebay to get his money back.

Regardless we are disappointed one of our customers had a bad experience and always strive for the best customer service possible.