Complaint Review: AOL - America On Line

• Submitted: Wed, January 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:West Hywd California
AOL - America On Line
West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

AOL - America On Line Fraudulent billing practices rip of, Chatsworth California

Aol charged my credit card twice for my aol account. They'd write two different months on the bill. I thought that they were charging me for the month prior and the current month. Then after several months went by, I pulled out all my bills and sure enough, they were double charging me. When I contacted them, they stated that it was for someone else's acocunt, as well as mine but they couldn't give me the information on the other account that they were charging me for. They would only give me back one month. I filed a police report, but the detective dropped it after he found out it was for only $200. That's just wrong!!!!!!

Caro
West Hywd, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-America-On-Line/West-Hollywood-California-90069/AOL-America-On-Line-Fraudulent-billing-practices-rip-of-Chatsworth-California-228564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL - America On Line