Complaint Review: AOL DSL,PACIFIC BELL

• Submitted: Fri, August 30, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 30, 2002

• Reported By:HAWTHORNE CA
AOL DSL,PACIFIC BELL
GPO PO BOX29593 NEW YORK,NY 100879593 NY, New York U.S.A.

AOL DSL, PACIFIC BELL CHARGING FOR DSL I NOTIFIED THEM TO CANCEL, TOOK A WHILE TO STOP CHARGING ME. THEN AOL STARTED. NOW THEY TURNED OFF MY PHONE RIP-OFF NY New York

IT ALL STARTED IN 5-01 . I WENT ON VACTION .WHEN I CAME HOME I RECIEVED MY BILL STATING I RECIEVED A MODEM VIA MAIL. I SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE I WAS ON VACTION AT THE TIME.THAT I DID NOT WANT IT OR RECIEVE IT.THIS WENT ON FOR 9MNTHS BATTLING BACK AND FORTH. AT ONE TIME I WAS CREDITED A LITTLE BIT. BUT CONTINUED TO BE CHARGED.AT THIS TIME MY PHONE BILL IS AT $800OR SO .THEN I RECIEVE A PACKAGE FROM AOL DSL BILLID TO MARK YOSHIDA BUT SENT TO ME,AT MY ADDRESS .I ASKED MARK WHAT WAS UP.HE HAD NO CLUE! NOW MY BILL IS $1000,I CALLED AND ASKED AGAIN WHAT WAS UP, THEY TOLD ME WE HAVENT BEEN CHARGING YOU FOR 3MNTHS.YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT DSL PROVIDER.THEY WOULDNT TELL WHO SO I COULD CALL AND FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON.BYE NOW MY PHONE IS TURNED OFF .

NOW MARK GETS A BILL STATING WERE SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE DISCONNECTION ON THE310-644-6577 LINE WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE YOUR SERVICE ON YOU 310-515-1994 LINE .AND STARTS CHARGING HIM .ON SOME MONTHS 2XS.THE OTHER DAY MY HUSBAND GETS A BILL FROM AOL STATING HIS AOL SERVICE WILL BE INNTERRUPTEDDUE TO UNPAID BALANCE.MY HUSBAND DOESNT KNOW A THING ABOUT A COMPUTER OR WOULD HE ORDER HES HANDICAP.THE FUNNY THING IS THEY SHOWED NO ACTIVITY ON THE ACCOUNT AT ALL.

KORI
HAWTHORNE ,CALIF

KORI
HAWTHORNE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-DSLPACIFIC-BELL/NY-New-York-10087-9593/AOL-DSL-PACIFIC-BELL-CHARGING-FOR-DSL-I-NOTIFIED-THEM-TO-CANCEL-TOOK-A-WHILE-TO-STOP-CHA-28511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL DSL,PACIFIC BELL