Complaint Review: AOL & Ebillit

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
AOL & Ebillit
Internet Internet U.S.A.

AOL & Ebillit Ripoff! Unauthorized charges, fraudulant billing! Internet

For the past three months I have been paying my phone bill unaware of the Ebillit/AOL charges on the bill. When I took the time to see why (thinking it was long distance charges) the bill has been high. I noticed the charges of $28.90 on the bill ebillit 28.90

I called the 800 and discovered it was AOL. I told the operator that nobody subscribed to AOL from my phone number. The operator referred me to another to number cancel service. I had my mother to call to cancel when I couldn't wait on the phone for half an hour (I had to go to work). When she finely got through she told them to cancel and they told her that they will do it.

On the next bill, the charges were there again. I called again and waited on the phone for on hold for over ten minutes only to be dropped (disconnected). I am going to try again and order a refund. If it fails I am taking them to court and handle this matter as criminal. No body has a right to bill someone for service never ordered. Anybody has any suggestions or wants to make this into a class action please feel free to contact me. These people should PAY!!

Richard
Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-Ebillit/internet/AOL-Ebillit-Ripoff-Unauthorized-charges-fraudulant-billing-Internet-81081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL & Ebillit