ethics

• Reported By:South Houston TX
AOL Ebillit
www.aol.com Internet U.S.A.

AOL Ebillit WILL NOT CANCEL MY BILL Internet

I pay my aol bill of 14.95 directly from my checking account. I also seem to be paying another bill of 28.90 from my phone bill. I have called this "number" stated on my bill to cancel several times and my only response is either hold for 30 minutes and they hang up or they just go ahead and hang up on me right away.

I have tried going online through their live help. What a joke they tell me to call the same number. If I could just not pay that portion of my bill I would but then I wouldn't have a home phone either. What am I supposed to do? I even asked a rep on the live help if I should ask for a manager and nothing. I know this company thinks that they are above God but can they get their heads out of the clouds and fix this!

I have been a happy aol customer for over 5 years until NOW!

Nicole
South Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-Ebillit/internet/AOL-Ebillit-WILL-NOT-CANCEL-MY-BILL-Internet-67954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL Ebillit