Complaint Review: AOL Internet And Walmart Internet

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Apex North Carolina
AOL Internet And Walmart Internet
Pob 60018 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-859-0176
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

AOL Internet And Walmart Internet I cancelled my AOL/ Walmart Account and they claim once again one was cancelled however another one exist Tampa Florida

I called AOL after receiving a letter from there company dated 2-21-08. I spoke first with Alexandra. Alexandra proceeded to ask me questions and as I tried to answer and ask her questions she constantly overtalked me and then began to hum a song while she permitted me to say a few words. Once I gave her all the cancellation number information that was provided to me when I cancelled my account on 11-30-07 she very rudely and loudly stated that I didn't cancel the other account they have on file that was ope on the same exact day as the one that she verified was cancelled. I was feed up with her and requested to speak to her supervisor or whom ever she answered to. Alexandra proceeded to tell me that she will not transfer me because she is in charge of this account and in order for me to speak to someone else I will need to hang up and call back. I stated no you need to transfer me then she stated "transferring in progress" I was on hold for a few minutes then the phone just hung up. I immediately called back and requested right off the bat for a supervisor, I first explained my disappointment in their still horable and unprofessionalism in AOL - gave her Alexandra name and stated I doubt it will do any good. I explained my issue once again and the supervisor went over my one account that is indeed cancelled however she stated she doesn't know why the cancellation department didn't cancel the other one that was on file regardless of who opened it. I explained that I only opened one account with AOL she stated that the other one is with Walmart when a CD was downloaded for internet access because Walmart is through AOL.

AOL once again I know why people try them and then that is it - they are unprofessional and I can't imagine why they are still in business.

Apex, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-Internet-And-Walmart-Internet/Tampa-Florida-33660/AOL-Internet-And-Walmart-Internet-I-cancelled-my-AOL-Walmart-Account-and-they-claim-once-312202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL Internet And Walmart Internet