Complaint Review: AOL PREMIUM SERVICES VOICEMAIL MUSIC

• Updated: Thu, June 07, 2007

• Reported By:Anza California
AOL PREMIUM SERVICES VOICEMAIL MUSIC
Anza, California U.S.A.

AOL PREMIUM SERVICES VOICEMAIL MUSIC They continue to charge you every month even after you call to cancel 7 times Anza California

Two plus years now I have been trying to cancel my AOL voicemail service. Over the last two years I have called AOL voicemail 7 times to cancel my account. I also sent one letter to AOL corporate over the last two years asking to have my account canceled. Friends recommended I call my bank, and have them blocked from charging me every month. I have good credit, and worry if I block them, they will leave negative information on my credit report.

Today when I saw the charge again, I got really upset. $5.95 per month for 2 years is $142. It's really starting to add up. I called 1-866-265-4415 which is the number listed on my bank statement next to the AOL voicemail charge. The customer service person named Fran would not let me talk to a manager or supervisor. She refused to give me the mailing address for AOL voicemail office. Why she couldn't give out the mailing address, I don't know. That is weird.

I had the same troubles canceling my AOL music now account which is another type of AOL premium services. I had to call three times to get them to stop charging me the monthly fees for it.

I was very clear that I wanted my account canceled every time I called AOL. I'm frustrated, and disappointed that AOL is treating me like this. I had an AOL account in good standing for over 7 years. Not sure what my next move is. I either need to call my bank to block them which may risk my good credit, or check into small claims court.

Kimberly
Anza, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-PREMIUM-SERVICES-VOICEMAIL-MUSIC/Anza-California-92539/AOL-PREMIUM-SERVICES-VOICEMAIL-MUSIC-They-continue-to-charge-you-every-month-even-after-yo-252994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL PREMIUM SERVICES VOICEMAIL MUSIC