Complaint Review: AOL Premium Services

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:parkville Maryland
AOL Premium Services
aol.com , Maryland U.S.A.

AOL Premium Services keep being charged and cannot contact Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: making contact with aol

*Consumer Suggestion: had a similar issue

I have been being charged $3.98 a month for aol premium services for 2 yrs and have no clue why. I have tried to contact aol(good luck)with no avail.they have no way of contacting them . My next step is to go to the states attorney and file a suit but I dont even know an address to put down for them.

Jon
parkville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL-Premium-Services/Maryland/AOL-Premium-Services-keep-being-charged-and-cannot-contact-Maryland-348041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL Premium Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kayla - (U.S.A.)

You might look for a phone number on your bank statement with the charges or go online to aol.com and find a "contact" link to find a phone number. This happened to me except they kept charging for nine months after I cancelled services.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

had a similar issue

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

It has been a few years but I also noticed that my husband and I had a mysterious charge on our account. Turned out that we were being charged by them as well. We insitsted that our bank reverse the charges, which they did. We also threw a fit and got rid of them for good. Good luck!