• Report: #1022006

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: mul211 — Rochester New York United States of America

AOL AOL Account Canceled Internet

I was unable to log onto AOL and when I contacted them I found out there had been a TOS violation on my account. I knew someone had used my computer and sent an illicit email. However my account was terminated with no rescourse to retrieve my emails. Also there ws no warning.

I've been with AOL for 14 years and have many emails and passcodes stored that I can no longer access.
I'm wondering how I can get my account reinstated? Anyone else been in a similar situation and resolved it?

My only solution right now is talking to AOL representatives in India that simply tell me my account is canceled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL/internet/AOL-AOL-Account-Canceled-Internet-1022006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL