Complaint Review: AOL

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:Duncanville Alabama
AOL
aol.com Internet U.S.A.

AOL I had cancelled my Aol services before my 30 day trail ended and the guy I talked to said my account was cancelled and he gave me a confirmation number Internet

I had used the Aol free trial service for 30 days, before my 30 days were over I called Aol to cancel my free trial. The representative that I personally talked to had looked up everything on my account and had cancelled all my Aol screen names and accounts, the representative had gave me a confirmation number to verify that my free aol service account has been cancelled and that I won't get charged for any of their service.

Well about a month later, I got a bill from eBillit saying that I had a miscellaneous charge on my aol online services for $16.95 which I shouldn't be charged for because I cancelled my aol account before the free trail was over. I want a refund on this because I cancelled my aol account before the free trail was over so I won't get charged. Thank for understanding.

Sincerely,

Ashley
Duncanville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AOL/internet/AOL-I-had-cancelled-my-Aol-services-before-my-30-day-trail-ended-and-the-guy-I-talked-to-s-303767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AOL