Complaint Review: AP Computer Repair

• Reported By: surazoff — Riverside California
AP Computer Repair
12625 frecerick st ste F11 Moreno valley, California USA

AP Computer Repair being ripoff on a part Moreno valley CA

They said that my part would cost $40.00, and it would take 4 day for them to get it, I kept calling for 2 weeks and they final got the LCD ribbon for my computer Now I dont want them fixing my computer there customer service stinks, I ask to pick up the part and they said that the LCD ribbon is $60.00 now, because I want to go some where eles to fix my computer, they say one thing and do another I will never do business with them and I will tell everyone that I know also,  The owner Andrew doesnt know the mean of customer service he lies to his customers and one hand doesnt know what the other hand is doing. very sad computer company, I have more choice words but I am not writing them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP-Computer-Repair/Moreno-valley-California/AP-Computer-Repair-being-ripoff-on-a-part-Moreno-valley-CA-1128443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP Computer Repair