Complaint Review: AP Products

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
AP Products
www.usaveonpills.com Internet U.S.A.

AP Products Disguising themselves as surveys for consumers and presenting test laptops as rewards for the surveys, they guide you to products for free testing then charge you a lump sum on a monthly basis sometimes without prior mention in the fine print Oklahoma City Internet

I started out as a survey taker. In theory, that accumulated some dollars somewhere.
From taking surveys, to being gullible enough to think that as a consumer and survey taker, I earned a laptop (3 choices) only if I completed two or three more surveys. Nay, the surveys turned out to be about selecting which products I was interested in.

I decided to choose three products, that I always looked at without purchasing, especially since the introductory price was free and the offerings did not seem to have a continuing cost associated with them. Yes, I remember the penny for 8 tapes then one tape a month from the 70s. This, apparently, is the same type of scam.
I purchased the product Phenterthin that was advertised as free with S&H of $4.95. Within 15 days they shipped me two more bottles at a charge of over $149.95. I have not even tried the product yet. Now I have 3 bottles.

I tried calling them at 405-631-6379 but they have a recording saying to go to the web site. The website www.usaveonpills.com does not seem to help.
In trying to stop the charges and the shipments, I will be calling, like Paula from Canton, Ohio, all the numbers she provided.
Thanks Paula.

Caesar
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP-Products/internet/AP-Products-Disguising-themselves-as-surveys-for-consumers-and-presenting-test-laptops-as-289282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP Products