Complaint Review: AP9* 24 PROTECT PLUS 888-658

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:oxford Mississippi
AP9* 24 PROTECT PLUS 888-658
Unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9* 24 PROTECT PLUS 888-658 They withdrew $14.95 from my checking Account, and I don't know who they are. Internet

As I was looking over my bank statement. I noticed $13.95, taken from my account, and additional $1.00. And paid to 24 Protect Plus. I have never heard of this company in my life. I do not know how they got my credit card information, or email address. And I have no way of getting in touch with them, because I do not know who they are, or where they are located.

Martha

Oxford, MS

Martha
oxford, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-24-PROTECT-PLUS-888-658/nationwide/AP9-24-PROTECT-PLUS-888-658-They-withdrew-1495-from-my-checking-Account-and-I-dont-kn-259713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* 24 PROTECT PLUS 888-658