Complaint Review: AP9 24 Protect Plus

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
AP9 24 Protect Plus
Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

AP9 24 Protect Plus AP 24 Protect Plus/Vertrue Incorporated??? They are a fraudulent Company! Connecticut Maryland Omaha Nebraska

Back on 24 July, 2007, I went on the website Intellius.com to look for an old friend. Apparently, by leaving one of the boxes I left checked for a rebate, I unknowingly signed up for 24 Protect Plus. I have never received any mail or email about this service. I recently noticed this in my bank statement that I was being charged 14.95 a month since 7/31/07. I never authorized this.

I called AP 24 Protect Plus by using the number on my bank statement (800-211-9749)....When I first called, they asked if my name was David Lane...I was like, what???? I explained my situation, and then said I would like the prior 8 charges refunded to my bank account, and my account canceled. They apologized and said they are only required to refund the last payment and that was all. She then transferred me to her supervisor Sharone, and she told me the same. I told her the fact that I had not knowingly signed up for the service and was basically tricked and I was a victim of fraud. I then told her that I would report 24 Protect Plus to the better business bureau. She then told me she would refund an additional payment and that is all. I was charged in total 119.60.

I went on the BBB website and I filed a complaint, I also did a search, for AP9 24 Protect Plus....they showed be Vertrue Incorporated and 24 Protect plus, and tons of odd PO Box addresses....They are in Stamford, CT and Omaha, NE

THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING OFF MANY HARD WORKING AMERICANS!!! THERE NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING DONE!!!

Chad
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-24-Protect-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-01609/AP9-24-Protect-Plus-AP-24-Protect-PlusVertrue-Incorporated-They-are-a-fraudulent-Compa-314557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 24 Protect Plus