Complaint Review: AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus Of Adaptive Marketing LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:La Madera New Mexico
AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus Of Adaptive Marketing LLC
Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus, IK9 24 Protect Plus Of Adaptive Marketing LLC Parasites st work to steal from your credit card accounts Norwalk Connecticut

I was reviewing my cc statement and noticed a charge from an unidentifiable entity, and checked my last statement as well, and found the same $17.95 charge going back more than a year. I googled the name and got many hits talking about this scam, so I called the 800 number and spoke with a man who shared that they got my info from Intellius.com who I have used in the past in two instances. He seemed very agreeable about refunding all the monies they had taken from my cc acct., but in reading complaints online, I'm expecting that it was all a bunch of bull.

I also notified the controller of currency and am filing a formal complaint. How can parasites like this persist, because it appears they have been doing this for at least 5 years?

Nick
La Madera, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-24ProtectPlus-IK9-24-Protect-Plus-Of-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9-24ProtectPlus-IK9-24-Protect-Plus-IK9-24-Protect-Plus-Of-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-Par-408298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus Of Adaptive Marketing LLC