Complaint Review: AP9 24ProtectPlus

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Boyne City Michigan
AP9 24ProtectPlus
www.24protectplus.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 24ProtectPlus Charged 19.95 to my VISA each of two months, more months comming? Internet

I noticed a 19.95 charge from May 14, 2008 on my VISA that I did not authorize. I called Capitol One on June 24, 2008 and they put it in dispute and they patched my phone directly to 24ProtectPlus. That person appoligized for the charge and said they would remove it with a few days. That happened---actually the very next day that I got a "charge back" refund posted to my VISA account. Thought that was the end of it, but no it wasn't.

When I got my next VISA bill, there was ANOTHER 19.95 charge on June 11, 2008. So another call back to Capitol One and they are issuing a "charge back" for this charge too. I guess I am wondering why this company did not fess up on June 24th that they had also charged a second 19.95 on June 11th?? Maybe I am going to have to dispute a 19.95 charge each month for the next year!! And yes, I too did us the Intelus phone book look up service which is probably where this scam company got my information.

John
Boyne City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-24ProtectPlus/internet/AP9-24ProtectPlus-Charged-1995-to-my-VISA-each-of-two-months-more-months-comming-Intern-348331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 24ProtectPlus