Complaint Review: AP9 24Protectplus

AP9 24Protectplus
adaptivemarketing.com/ap9/24protect-plus.asp Internet U.S.A.

AP9 24Protectplus Charged me bogus membership fee Internet

*Author of original report: AP9 24Protectplus refunded their fees

*Author of original report: 24 ProtectPlus sent me a letter regarding my posting on this site

The same thing happened to me as Jen in Michigan. I went on Intellius and suddenly I am signed up for this 24ProtectPlus Service. I called and cancelled and advised them what they were doing was illegal. I then called my credit card company and advised them too. We'll see what happens next.

Jenny
Basking Ridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-24Protectplus/internet/AP9-24Protectplus-Charged-me-bogus-membership-fee-Internet-346747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 24Protectplus

AP9 24Protectplus refunded their fees

AUTHOR: Jhorsey - (U.S.A.)

I have not received any further charges on my credit card and all is well.

24 ProtectPlus sent me a letter regarding my posting on this site

AUTHOR: Jhorsey - (U.S.A.)

I made my original post on July 2nd. I received a letter dated JULY 3rd addressing my posting on this site. They must have people checking this site daily to see if there are any disgruntled customers. I must say that they cancelled my account immediately and told me they would reimburse me. I will see when I get my next credit card statement.