Complaint Review: AP9; AP9 At Home Rewards; AP9 Online; True Credit; TrueCredit.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 15, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
AP9; AP9 At Home Rewards; AP9 Online; True Credit; TrueCredit.com
truecredit.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9; AP9 At Home Rewards; AP9 Online; True Credit; TrueCredit.com Wanted my credit report then was charges for many other services I did not ask for. Ripoff truecredit.com

I went to truecredit.com to get my 3 bureau report, it was supposed to be 24.00 US and that was it. I did get my report, but then a month later I noticed I was charged 2 more times for various amounts in the same week from True Credit. Then the next week i was charged several times from various AP9 products something I never heard of, they caused my bank account to go -167.00 US and as result my bank (Wachovia) charged me several fees 30.00 US each transaction. I went to the bank yesterday and filed my report, I notice today that they have refunded my account thus far and canceled my Visa check card. I want to do anything possible to stop these people from doing this again to anyone.

Justin
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-AP9-At-Home-Rewards-AP9-Online-True-Credit-TrueCreditcom/nationwide/AP9-AP9-At-Home-Rewards-AP9-Online-True-Credit-TrueCreditcom-Wanted-my-credit-report-225558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9; AP9 At Home Rewards; AP9 Online; True Credit; TrueCredit.com