Complaint Review: AP9 AT HOME REWARDS

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:franklinton Louisiana
AP9 AT HOME REWARDS
athomerewards.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 AT HOME REWARDS Aka:AP9 AT HOME REWARDST-V CHARGED MY CC 3 TIMES 12/10/2007 $19.95 AT 8:44 A.M. Cc Internet

I noticed my Visa card was charged $19.95 3 times on my online statement. I did not know who it was from until today.

I think my 15 year old may have placed order online. When I order online I make sure it is a secure site.

I only place orders with Microsoft, Big fish, and Borderbund educational stores.

Lsutiger
franklinton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-AT-HOME-REWARDS/internet/AP9-AT-HOME-REWARDS-AkaAP9-AT-HOME-REWARDST-V-CHARGED-MY-CC-3-TIMES-12102007-1995-AT-290708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 AT HOME REWARDS